Monday, March 18, 2013

Five Of The Greatest On Screen Robots/Androids Of All-Time

Robots and androids are a huge part of science fiction. Yes, I know. Call me Captain Obvious. They are intelligent, occasionally evil, and sometimes human in appearance or in feeling. The human vs. machine conflict is classic as is the internal struggle of a mechanical life form to find humanity within itself. I’ve thought about some of the robots I’ve seen on screen and I came up with five of the ones most memorable to me.

R2-D2 is at the top of the list. He bleeps and bloops in an adorable fashion, and he’s loyal to a fault. He’s able to think outside of his programming, and he saves the live of our heroes across the films (and in The Clone Wars) time and time again. He proves to be more reliable than silly humans.

Click Here For More

No comments:

Post a Comment