Sunday, March 17, 2013

Thoughts of Thomas Winter

I'm realizing a lot today. About my self, love, fakes, my past, my future, who and what I am, my dreams, everything and nothing. Its my world, my choice and I'm done being a victim of my own self indulgent need to play martyr. My heart is going cold as I build a wall of the mistakes Ive made and the people I have let hurt me. I'm done with all the bullshit. No more tears, no more fear. All of this has been my choice. Every heartbreak, bruise and betrayal has been caused by my own ignorance. It has made me cold and isolated but life behind the wall of fear has made me stronger and wiser than I could have imagined. Ive walked through hell and slept with the devil in disguise. Now I am free and nothing can stop me.

No comments:

Post a Comment